“If nature designed a single antidote to illness, it is probably ozone. If there is a natural performance enhancer and tonic to support healthy cell function, then that is also ozone.”
Dr.David I Minkoff, MD
What is Ozone?
Ozone referred to as O3, is a gas that consists of 3 oxygen atoms. It is a relatively unstable molecule…and it is this instability that makes ozone so powerful
Ozone is a non-pharmaceutical option used medically for its therapeutic properties to treat infections, wounds, inflammatory conditions and some forms of cancers.
It’s a popular European method of treatment that’s been in use for more than a century.
Ozone is a gas generated from oxygen. When administered to your body…
- it saturates tissues with oxygen
- regulates the immune system
- decreases inflammation
- promotes healing.
- It is also toxic to bacteria, viruses, fungi, and cancer cells but harmless to normal cells
Physicians used it to treat infections before the discovery of antibiotics. Now with the emergence of “superbugs” resistant to all antibiotics, interest in ozone therapy is growing again.
Health conditions that may benefit from ozone therapy include:
- Allergies and sinusitis
- Autoimmune (e.g. fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis)
- Chronic fatigue syndrome
- Degenerative joint disease
- Digestive (e.g. Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis),
- Ear infections
- Heart disease
- Lyme disease
- Respiratory (e.g. bronchitis)
- Shingles, herpes
- Wound healing
Benefits of Ozone Therapy
Immune system regulation
Stimulates oxygen uptake
Increases antioxidant protection
Ozone therapy has been in continuous use for over 100 years and is considered:
Safe: Ozone therapy when properly indicated, dosed and administered, is considered safer than any other drug including aspirin.
Painless: IV infusions are administered by our highly trained paramedics and are typically without pain.
Promising: Many feel it to be the most promising, safe, and generally efficacious treatment for major degenerative diseases, from AIDS to chronic fatigue to cancer and arthritis.
Experimental use of ozone gas injected into the spine aids pain relief from herniated disks in a significant percentage of patients. Some researches say that it could become standard treatment in about five years, revolutionizing treatment for disk pain.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THE HEALTING POWER OF OZONE VISIT
Fedorova T, Dubrovina N, Sokur T, Burlev A, Bakuridze E. Ozone therapy and the indices of lipid peroxidation in a complex treatment of the pregnant with iron-deficient anemia. Meditsinskii almanakh 2013; 3: 159-60.
- Tanbouli T, Mawsouf MN, Re L, Martínez-Sánchez G, Saaed G, Badry SME, Nashed AB. Effect of ozone therapy on foetoplacental blood flow in hypertensive pregnant women. International Journal of Ozone Therapy 2009; 8: 211-216.
- Andikyan VM, Voloshchuk IN, Kovganko PA, Clemente JM. Morphofunctional changes in the placenta after ozone
- Ivanchenko SA. [ozone hemotherapy and the basal metabolic pathways of body adaptation in gestoses]. Lik Sprava 1998(4): 149-50.
- Nkhoma ET, Poole C, Vannappagari V, Hall SA, Beutler E. The global prevalence of glucose-6- phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency: A systematic review and metaanalysis. Blood Cells Mol Dis 2009; 42(3): 267-78.
- Viebahn-Hänsler R, Fernández OSL, Fahmy Z. Ozone in medicine: The low- dose ozone concept. Guidelines and treatment strategies. Ozone Science & Engineering 2012; 34(6): 408-424.
- Bocci V, Borrelli E, Travagli V, Zanardi I. The ozone paradox: Ozone is a strong oxidant as well as a medical drug. Med Res Rev 2009; 29(4): 646-82.
- Warkentin TE, Greinacher A. Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and cardiac surgery. Ann Thorac Surg 2003; 76(6): 2121-31.
- Bocci V, Valacchi G, Rossi R, Giustarini D, Paccagnini E, Pucci AM, Di Simplicio P. Studies on the biological effects of ozone: 9. Effects of ozone on human platelets. Platelets 1999; 10(2-3): 110-6.
- Bocci V. Interferon. Una storia recente ed antichissima.: Antea Edizioni, 1993.
- Bocci V. Mistletoe (viscum album) lectins as cytokine inducers and immunoadjuvant in tumor therapy. A review. J. Biol. Regulat. Homeost. Agent. 1993; 7: 1-6.
- Renate VH, Sonia LFO, Fahmy Z. Ozone in medicine: Clinical evaluation and evidence classification of the systemic ozone applications, major autohemotherapy and rectal insufflation,
according to the requirements for evidence-based medicine. Ozone: Science & Engineering 2016: 25.
- PecorelliA, BocciV, AcquavivaA, BelmonteG, GardiC, VirgiliF, CiccoliL, ValacchiG.Nrf2 activation is involved in ozonated human serum upregulation of ho-1 in endothelial cells. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol 2013; 267(1): 30-40.
- Re L, Martinez-Sanchez G, Bordicchia M, Malcangi G, Pocognoli A, Morales-Segura MA, Rothchild J, Rojas A. Is ozone pre-conditioning effect linked to nrf2/epre activation pathway in vivo?
- Cochrane. Evidenz klassiifizierungssysteme. Agency for health care policy and research, department of health and human services. Acute pain management: Operative or medical procedures and trauma. Clinical prac- tice guideline no. 1. . AHCPR Publication 1992; 92- 0032(Rockville, MD, USA: AHCPR): 100-107.